Covid 19 Self Assessment
In Safe Hands
Neogen Care has developed a tool to help you assess your symptoms and determine if you’re a candidate for a coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) test.
- During these uncertain times, Neogen Care is open for business with over 300 caregivers on staff throughout 11 counties in the bay area.
- Neogen Care can safely care for all home care patients having secured appropriate inventories of PPE’s
- The caregiver team within Neogen Care has been trained and certified for Telemedicine and can provide excellent care electronically. This increased capability includes the use of Electronic Care Giver monitoring device enabling the clinician to monitor vitals.
- Having served nearly 10,000 patients in the bay area, Neogen Care can help to keep your loved ones in the comfortable setting of their homes with hospital readmission rates lower than the state and country (Neogen Care = 8%, California = 14% & USA = 15%)
- Neogen Care provides superior service for all referral sources which is supported by the 4.5 Medicare Quality Star rated home health company. With over 400 active patients per month Neogen Care provides nearly 700 weekly visits
Welcome to the NeogenCare COVID 19 Self Assessment tool
The NeogenCare Self Assessment tool can be used to help you determine if you should seek a COVID19 test.
The tool provides you a set of questions the answers to which will guide you to what you should do next. If you are a candidate for testing, a NeogenCare staff (or clinician) will contact you to schedule a test. Or you may be advised to see a doctor or even go to an emergency room or hospital depending on symptoms.
This tool is available for people inside the U.S. only. It is not meant to take the place of consultation with your health care provider or diagnose or treat conditions.