A Recipe for Recovery
Delivering Care… Touching Lives
Neogen Care primarily focuses on providing expert assistance with meeting the clinical needs of a patient. At the same time, in-depth understanding and capable emotional support for the families too complement our scheme to uplift their spirits and lead to patient recovery and well-being. Neogen Care’s Registered Nurses and Therapists led by a Nursing Director are tasked with delivering expert, compassionate, and personal care that is seminal to improving the health and well-being of the patient entrusted to our care.
We are a home health care provider and hospice care agency and our services include Home Nursing Services, Palliative care Services, Medical Social Worker Services, Home Physician Services, Physical and Occupational Therapy Services, Infusion and Speech Pathology Services, and Home Health Aide Services among others.
Benefits When You Choose Neogen Care Home Health Services
- Total management of In-home care.
- Reducing the need for urgent visits.
- Improved patient education.
- Improved communication/interaction with providers.
- Increased adherence to the treatment plan.
- Help implement a treatment plan.
- Improved outcomes
- Maintaining improvement in physical capabilities symptoms
Salient Features of Our Service
- Neogen Care accepts most major insurance plans.
- We collaborate with the care community for the continuum of care services.
- We have a team of doctors who are available for house visits.
- We provide free transport services from the hospital /SNFs.
- We also have a team of mobile wound care doctors for complex wounds.
Our Home Health Services
- Skilled Nursing
- Medical Procedures
- Lab Draws
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Infusion Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Pediatric and Newborn Care
- Medical Social Worker Service
- Home Health Aide Service
- Respiratory Therapy
Our Solutions / Programs
We provide solutions to some of the key medical conditions. We hire caregivers who are equipped to handle each of these specific conditions so that our patients have access to expert as well as experienced caregivers’ right in the comfort of their homes.
Specifically designed for those patients who are recovering from Total Knee Replacement, Total Hip Replacement & Spine Surgeries.
This program is for those patients suffering from Asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
Mother & Baby Care
This program covers Post-partum and Neo-Natal Care for new-borns and new mothers.
Chronic Care Management
This is a long-term program that works as a Partnership Plan for Geriatric Care of the elderly.