Neogen Care provides highest quality patient care services in home, with compassion and respect for the individual. We are operational in 11 counties in CA, and guided by a culture of personal, clinical, and technological excellence in caregiving.
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletters or fill out a form. On our website, we collect
s identifiers, such as a real names and/or aliases, email addresses, phone numbers, resumes for recruitment.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience.
- (Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.)
- To improve our website.
- (We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.)
- To improve customer service.
- (Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.)
- To send periodic emails.
- (The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.)
Third Party Analytics
California Consumer Privacy Rights
You have certain choices regarding our use and disclosure of your personal information, as described below:
- Access: You have the right to request, twice in a 12-month period, that we disclose to you the personal information we have collected, used, disclosed and sold about you during the past 12 months.
- Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete certain personal information we have collected from you.
- Opt-Out of Share: You have the right to opt-out of the sharing of your personal information.
- Request: You also may have the right to request that we provide you with (1) a list of certain categories of personal information we have disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year and (2) the identity of those third parties.
24301 Southland Dr
Hayward, CA 94545